We want to offer any SOLmate going abroad the opportunity to share their study abroad experience on our Student Blog. It is a great way to share you experiences with family and friends, improve your writing skills, and document your journey.
How to get started:
- If you would like to be a blogger, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you an invitation from our blog called “Sol Education Abroad invited you to contribute to Sol Education Abroad Student Blog”. Click “Accept Invitation”. You’ll have to create a WordPress account if you do not have one.
- After you register your account, make sure to change your “Display name publicly as” to your full name, not your username. This can be found under your profile settings on the dashboard. If you do not do this, only your username will appear on your posts.
- Also, be sure to Categorize your posts to the appropriate location or program.
- Costa Rica
- Faculty-led Group
- Please make sure all of your posts are relevant to your experience and adhere to our Rules of Conduct. We will close any accounts that abuse our rules.
- For guidelines, benefits, & Rules of Conduct, please see our page: Blogging Benefits
- If you have a separate blog you are keeping you can copy and paste into ours!